145A Safety Bay Road, Shoalwater WA
Lots of potential to add value here to this cute two bedroom plus study character home set in a prime elevated location in the heart of Shoalwater.
Time to engage your renovation imagination – if you’re tired of looking at plain ol’ project homes and are looking for a home with a heart, you’ll love the feel of the original timber floors, high ceilings and the huge floor to ceiling timber framed windows ensuring plenty of natural light – you’ve got a great base here to return this home to its former glory and create your private oasis by the beach.
Outside you’ve got a blank canvas to create a fantastic outdoor living area to take advantage of those cooling summer sea breezes with a large gabled patio and private backyard.
There’s parking for at least two vehicles and still room for your boat or camper and an awesome workshop/garage for the home handy person or extra storage.
* Private elevated position on 509m2 rear block (excluding driveway)
* 2 bedroom plus study character home
* 1 bathroom
* Detached double garage/workshop with storage room
* High ceilings
* Timber floors
* Timber window frames
* Split system air conditioner to living area
* Ceiling fans to the living area and bedrooms
* Electric roller shutter to master bedroom
* Built in robes with mirrored doors to the master bedroom
* Walk in robe to second bedroom
* Skirting boards
* Outdoor living area with gabled patio
* Off street parking for a boat or van and 2 cars
* Please watch the walk through video – it’s all there : )
Shoalwater is one of the most highly desired addresses in the region and for good reason.
With a stunning coastline, island views, beautiful beaches, fishing, sailing, boating and more, Shoalwater residents get to enjoy a holiday lifestyle every day just fifty odd kilometres from the Perth CBD.
And with 8 billion dollars expected to be invested over the next ten years in the Garden Island Naval Base just five minutes away, demand for property and rentals in the area should remain buoyant.
Contact Sharon Davey for more details.