65 Harrington Waters Drive, Waikiki WA
Modern, Spacious MOVE IN READY Family Home
Everything a family could want…
Family life will be a breeze in this awesome MOVE IN READY modern home set in one of the region’s most sought after locations with nothing to do but simply move in, unpack and enjoy your new life by the coast.
High ceilings set the scene for a home that feels modern and spacious. With four BIG bedrooms, home office, multiple living zones and a drop dead gorgeous home theatre room, you’ll have all the space you need with a carefully considered floorplan ensuring harmonious family life every day.
Set well away from the minor bedrooms & living areas you’ll enjoy the ultimate in privacy in your stunning master suite – your own private sanctuary. Complete with your own luxury ensuite you’ll be stocking up on champagne and strawberries to enjoy in your delicious spa bath – hey, you’ve worked hard to get here – time to relax and enjoy the lux life!
The well appointed kitchen takes centre stage in the huge light and bright open plan living area and is perfectly located for everyday living needs or when entertaining family and friends. Outside you’ll discover the wrap around patio for outdoor living with the north facing alfresco the perfect place for your early morning cuppa in the warm winter sun.
And when it’s time to kick back and watch the footy or catch a movie you’re going to love the dedicated theatre room – shut the French doors, turn down the lights and get the popcorn poppin’ – it’s movie time! Be sure you come and check out the feel of this room at inspection – it’s a great space to be in.
For the ultimate in year round comfort, the new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system offers you complete climate control with the flexibility to control different temperatures to different zones – all from the wall mounted touch screen panel or on your mobile phone.
Presented in excellent condition this is an awesome home in an awesome location.
We’ve even got the classic little white picket fence!
What more could you want?
* 4 bedrooms
– Huge walk in robe to master bedroom
– Walk in robe to bedroom 4
– Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
* 2 modern bathrooms
– Glass enclosed shower, spa bath & separate toilet to ensuite
– Separate bath & shower to family bathroom
* Open plan living with family, games & meals areas
* Study/home office with bespoke double doors, custom made natural wood unit and custom Marri desk
* High ceilings (32 course)
* Stunning large home theatre/lounge room with feature recessed ceiling & double ‘French doors’
– Breakfast bar
– Walk in pantry
– Wall oven
– Microwave recess
– Gas hotplate
– Plenty of bench space
* Shopper’s entry door from garage to kitchen
* Newly installed ducted ‘Ezone’ refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning system (controlled by ‘MyAir’ app via wall mounted touch screen panel or mobile phone)
* Double garage with remote door (high entry) & access to the rear yard
* Wrap around patio (northern orientation for that warm winter sun)
* Plantation shutters to master bedroom & study
* Attic storage space with fold down stairs for access
* Gas instantaneous hot water system
* Walk in ‘linen cupboard’ for storage
* Cedar look aluminum privacy screening
* Security screens
* Secure front yard with the classic little white picket fence (PVC)
* Feature front door with ‘lead light’ glass panels
* Landscaped gardens with reticulation
* Garden shed
* Total house area: 271.56m2
– House 228.82m2
– Garage 36.50m2
– Verandah 6.24m2
* Catchment area for Waikiki Primary School (475 metres away)
* Please watch the video – it’s all there : )
Harrington Waters Estate offers its residents a laid back lifestyle with the space and amenities that will have you and your family appreciating nature just that little bit more and is set in the perfect location for you to enjoy the fabulous coastal lifestyle our region is famous for.
Feed the ducks or walk the dog in one of the most picturesque parks in the region just metres from your front door. The beach is only a short drive away and it’s easy walking distance to Waikiki Primary School.
Perth city is only a 40 minute train ride away and if you’re driving there’s easy freeway access to Perth and our South West.
There are local and major shopping centres just minutes away and you’re only a short drive to both the Safety Bay and Rockingham foreshores where you’ll find your choice of numerous award winning cafes and restaurants.
For more details contact Sharon Davey.