5 Belair Place, Cooloongup WA
Awesome Family Home on 910m2
**Sorry home open cancelled – property is under offer**
Set on a 910m2 block (zoned R20) at the end of a cul de sac, this awesome property has all the space and features you need for a relaxed comfortable life in popular Woodbridge Estate with major transport links, shopping and medical facilities just minutes away.
Step inside the spacious home and you’ll discover a family friendly floorplan with multiple living areas, a dedicated study (or 4th bedroom if you need it), open plan living and a huge private master suite set well away from the rest of the home.
Enjoy the convenience of ducted cooling and reverse cycle air conditioning, ensuring year-round comfort. The property also features solar panels and a water tank, making it eco-friendly and cost-effective.
You’ll love the huge covered outdoor living area surrounded by lush gardens that is a feast for the senses with the natural perfume of mature Frangipanis filling the air. A lovely outlook to the parklands that bound your rear fence creates a space that you’ll want to share with family and friends.
Perfect for entertaining or creating memories with the kids, the huge backyard offers you so many options. Grow that veggie patch you’ve always wanted or create your resort with a beautiful pool – you’ll have the room.
Perhaps you run a business from home or just need the space to store all your toys – imagine having access via your double garage to your extra height 6m x 4.5m powered workshop with twin roller door access. Inside, a mezzanine level provides even more storage space. And if that’s not enough, there’s a 4m x 4m garden shed too!
A big home packed full of features on a big block in a great location – you’d better be quick…
* 3 Big bedrooms all with built in robes
* Study (or 4th bedroom)
* 2 bathrooms (incl. ensuite with toilet to master bedroom)
* 2 separate living areas
* Open plan living & dining area
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning & split system air conditioner to the living area
* Solar panels x 10 2kw invertor
* Feature French door to the lounge room
* Country style kitchen with 900ml wide gas cooktop, high set wall oven, corner pantry and shoppers entry direct from the garage
* Skirting throughout
* Foyer and entrance hall
* Security screens
* Gorgeous alfresco area set off the open plan living, dining & kitchen
* Bore and reticulation
* 6m x 4.5m powered workshop with twin roller door access, 3.3m internal gabled height & 6m x 2.25 mezzanine storage area
* 4m x 4m garden shed
* Double garage with through access to the rear of the block
* Council approved ‘hardstand’ – perfect for large boats, caravans, even a bus
* 750 litre outdoor water storage tank
* Quality built Scott Park Home Approx. 170m2 of living (212m2 total area)
* 910m2 block zoned R20
* Set in a quiet cul de sac (off a cul de sac!) backing onto parklands
* Please watch the video – it’s all there : )
For more information contact Sharon Davey.