3 Goodison Close, Baldivis WA
GREAT FAMILY HOME ON A HILL
Presenting — this modern, immaculate and spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home in the prestigious Highbury Park Estate awaits the most meticulous of Buyers. Located in one of the sought after higher spots in the estate, you can enjoy city views (and a cuppa) from your front veranda. Be the lucky second owner of this beautiful home.
Boasting a huge building area of 319sqm (with a living area of 215 sqm), on a 537 sqm block, this light and bright Ross North home was built with functionality and beauty in mind.
With its open plan design, the living, dining and kitchen areas are smoothly connected. Such a good place for family activities and entertaining inside. Just open the glass sliding doors and the decked alfresco and the side veranda are right next to it. The large outside entertaining area is perfect for quiet relaxation or the “less quiet” gatherings or for just “chilling out.”
As a bonus, the lucky Chef and everyone will appreciate the beauty of real alfresco dining with a high quality built-in BBQ (and a side gas burner). This plus factor will just add to the value of the home.
Surrounded by quality homes, this nicely designed residence overlooks a park and is near schools and other parks as well. Within short distance to the Baldivis Stockland Shopping Centre, it is also in close proximity to major roads (Baldivis Rd, Safety Bay Rd and the freeway).
Excellent features are:
* Built 2011 on a 537 sqm block
* Building area is 319sqm; living area is 215sqm
* Porch and L-shaped veranda with decking
* Grand double door entry
* Lovely floor tiles in the living areas and carpets in the bedrooms and theatre
* Extensive use of white indoor shutters making the areas “light and bright”
* Large master bedroom with ensuite – separate spa bath, separate glass enclosed shower area, “his” and “hers” walk-in robes, white indoor shutters, study corner and glass sliding door access to courtyard
* Three generous sized minor bedrooms with built-in robes and carpets
* Large lounge/theatre room with carpets
* Lovely bi-fold glass doors in the family room leading out to the front veranda
* Open plan family, dining and kitchen areas
* Modern kitchen for the lucky chef– with breakfast bar, dishwasher, German brand NEFF stainless steel appliances ( five burner gas cooktop. rangehood, electric oven, steamer, plate warmer), built-in bread box, two sinks and cabinet galore
* Spacious walk in pantry
* Spacious laundry area
* Gas hot water system
* Reverse cycle ducted AC
* Ducted vacuum system
* Ample storage inside the home
* Veranda/Alfresco with ceiling fan, gas bayonet, decking and lovely wooden ceiling
* Built-in BBQ and side burner for alfresco meals with family and friends
* Excellent outside entertaining area with lots of space for dining and relaxation
* Double auto garage with shopper’s entry and rear door
* Water tank for the pot plants
* Solar panels for reduced power bills
* Extensive outside paving
* Easy maintenance of external area
* Gated side entry
And more…the list is endless…
Phone CHI BOBOJCOV to view and be the lucky second owner. Don’t miss out.