19 Tuomey Follow, Baldivis WA
Just a quick drive through the tree lined streets of Settler’s Hill’s Estate in Baldivis and you’ll see why it has been such a popular location for family home buyers and investors with its unique mix of rural character and modern convenience.
Everything is within reach. The Settlers Hills Village Centre is a centrally located shopping precinct just minutes away with primary schools, secondary colleges and childcare facilities established.
This large family home sits just on the border of the estate with a lovely bush outlook, surrounded by parklands and offers the astute buyer plenty of opportunity to add value.
There are four large bedrooms, space for a home office or fifth bedroom, open plan living and a central kitchen conveniently located to the outdoor living area with patio.
A bonus room is the ‘soundproofed’ studio to the rear of the home offering you plenty of options – set it up for additional living space or perhaps the ideal space for your home business – the choice is yours.
There are great bones here – bring your renovation imagination and transform this house into your home in a sought after location.
* 4 Large bedrooms (built in robes)
* 2 bathrooms (double vanities and separate toilet to ensuite)
* Study (or fifth bedroom if required)
* Large open plan living area with sunken games room
* Lounge room
* Outdoor living area with patio
* Double garage
* ‘Soundproof’ studio to rear yard
* High ceilings with feature bulkheads
* 544m2 block
* PLEASE NOTE the property is sold in ‘as is’ condition
* Please watch the video – it’s all there : )
For more details contact Sharon Davey