7 Otway Place, Shoalwater WA
Are you still searching for that elusive Shoalwater address?
And why wouldn’t you be?
The secret is out.
The world has discovered our kilometres of stunning coastline and beautiful beaches, our incredible sunsets and the fabulous laid back coastal lifestyle.
Ask a local and they’ll tell you that living in Shoalwater is like being on holiday every day.
It’s no wonder home buyers are scrambling to grab even just a toe hold in this highly sought after suburb.
Right now, right in front of you is your opportunity to grab yourself a slice of this amazing coastal paradise and call Shoalwater your home too.
Set in the heart of the Cape Peron peninsular surrounded by ocean on three sides, this property has everything you need to enjoy our fabulous west Aussie lifestyle.
You’ll be just minutes from your choice of beaches and boat ramps, local and major shopping centres, the cafe and restaurant strip and the ever growing HMAS Stirling naval base on Garden Island.
Step inside this cool beach pad and you’ll discover two good size bedrooms, a roomy light and bright open plan living area and a lovely modern kitchen. The home has a lovely spacious feel to it complimented with lots of glass for natural light and an uplifting outlook to the world outside.
Two large patios offer plenty of outdoor living space both front and rear and there’s a double garage and parking space available on the drive way too.
As a first home, downsizer, weekender or investment property this home represents excellent value in an amazing location – get your ducks in a row and your offer ready… we’ll see you at the home open.
In the interim, you can preview the entire property by watching the video. THIS IS NOT JUST A SLIDESHOW. Click the video tab above and you can walk through the property like you are there – pause, fast forward, rewind – it will answer heaps of your questions!
The property is currently tenanted on a fixed lease @ $395/week ending 08/06/2024.
* 2 bedrooms
– Double mirrored sliding door robes/ceiling fan/sliding door to master bedroom
– Second bedroom sliding door steps out to rear verandah/rear enclosure
* Modern Kitchen
– Under bench oven
– Gas hotplate
– Overhead cupboards
– Double bowl sink
– Leafy outlook
* Open plan living/dining & kitchen
* Front & rear verandahs
* Double garage
* Modern bathroom with vanity/glass enclosed shower
* 2 X split system reverse cycle air conditioners to master bedroom & dining/living area
* Ceiling fan to master bedroom
* Gas instantaneous hot water system
* Stacks of built in storage
* Spacious laundry
* Secure, private & low maintenance back yard
* Safe & secure direct ‘shoppers entry’ door into home from the garage
* Northern aspect
* 300m2 low maintenance block
* “Party Wall” lot boundaries summarised:
– No strata/corporate body fees or bylaws
– No strata fees
– No need to seek permission for renovations or alterations
– Shared responsibility for adjoining “party wall” maintenance & alterations only
For more information contact Sharon Davey