30 Janet Road, Safety Bay WA
90m2 Workshop, 973m2 Block, Character Home
Just three hundred metres from the beach sits this awesome character home on a NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREE SQUARE METRE sub dividable block with everything you need for a fabulous lifestyle by the coast.
And you’ll have plenty of room to house all your toys with great side access, a concrete hardstand for your boat or caravan and two workshop/garages with a total combined area of ninety square metres.
The home itself has a really nice feel to it and a number of the hallmarks of classic mid-century design, with timber floors and ornate ceilings that separate this place from the all familiar cookie-cutter designs of today’s modern homes.
There’s a beautiful, big modern kitchen with all the mod cons, a lovely bathroom and a huge open plan area for everyday living or entertaining.
Step outside and there’s a big backyard for the kids or your pooch and a second bathroom and toilet – perfect for that quick rinse off after a swim at the beach.
Two workshops with power and lighting provide additional storage space and room perhaps for that project you’ve always wanted to complete. The first, at 36m2 is fully lined and insulated and could make for a great studio or artist’s space. The second at 54m2, has easy access with two roller doors – perfect for securely storing your classic car with plenty of room left to work on your mate’s jalopy on the weekends!
Sub Division Potential
With an R20 zoning, the 973m2 block offers the potential to subdivide the property (subject to approvals) into TWO LOTS, offering you the opportunity to build an additional dwelling to the rear whilst retaining the existing residence. Please see pics for an example of lot design.
* 973m2 block zoned R20 (subdivide into 2 blocks and retain existing home)
* 3 bedrooms (built in robes to beds 1 & 2)
* 2 bathrooms
* Open plan kitchen/dining
* Modern kitchen
– 900mm wide stainless oven/cooktop with matching extractor
– Under bench & overhead cupboards
– Double bowl stainless steel sink with water filter
– Brand new dishwasher
– Easy care glass splashbacks
* Huge living/games room
* 3 x split reverse cycle air conditioners to living, dining & master bedroom
* ‘Real’ timber floors to dining/kitchen/hallway
* Ornate ceiling & cornices to dining/kitchen
* Side access to 2 workshop/garages with power & lighting
– Colorbond 6m x 6m with 1 roller door access (insulated)
– Brick 9m x 6m with double roller door access
– Entry height 2.1m
* Solar panels x 20/6.5kw system
* Gas instantaneous hot water system
* 4 x ceiling fans to living/dining & beds 1 & 2
* Security screens
* Roller shutters
* Concrete hardstand to front yard for caravan/boat parking
* Plumbed fish cleaning or potting sink area to backyard gazebo
* Subdivision potential subject to relevant authority approvals
Safety Bay offers residents a holiday lifestyle every day with beautiful family friendly beaches, boat ramps, parks, cafes and stunning coastal vistas – all the feels of a seaside holiday town yet still just fifty odd kilometres from the Perth CBD when you need it. Grab your slice of this coastal paradise while you still can.
A great character home in a great location on a big block – what more could you want?
With these features this close to the beach, this property is going to be HOT!
So move quickly and call me NOW for more information or to arrange your private viewing.