Owning an investment property is one thing. Making sure it’s well looked after and humming along smoothly is something else. We specialise in providing a high standard of personalised service to landlords, helping them build their financial future. Without the stress.
Based in Rockingham, our knowledgeable and passionate team have the property management runs on the board.
Why Chalk Property Management?
We let properties quicker with our intelligent marketing approach and our quality leasing processes that have been developed and refined over many years. That’s the thing about Chalk – we know our stuff. And we think our efficient and harmonious property management team is the best around, due to our:
- Professional property management department
- Qualified, experienced and well trained people
- Dedicated, full time leasing consultant
- Dedicated property manager to cover leave periods
- Low property to manager ratio
- Property managers who live in the local area
- Highly detailed procedures & checklists
- Weekly team meetings to discuss new and vacant properties
- Weekly in-house training
- Low staff turnover
- Database of qualified tenants
Property owners enjoy a range of benefits.
Starting with having one point of contact in the Chalk office. You will be given the name,
direct phone number and email address of your personal property manager. This makes communication quick and easy, with none of the frustration of constantly dealing with someone new. Other reasons property owners choose us include:
- 7 days a week home opens
- Online booking system for home opens, allowing bookings 24/7
- Weekly owner reports on vacant properties
- Owner and tenant portal, providing access to financial transactions 24/7
- Mid-month and end of month owner payout
- Comprehensive routine inspection reports with photos
- Local maintenance contractors, selected for quality workmanship and prices
- Advanced systems such as REST, Inspect Real Estate, PIM
- Prime office location, attracting many off-the-street enquiries
- Fantastic window display, giving properties constant exposure
- Useful tenant handbook provided to all new tenants
- Professional advice on preparing your property for lease
- Professional advice on marketing options
Fill out a rental appraisal form and we’ll be in touch to arrange an obligation-free visit.